Application to the EAH Jena

You have got a school-leaving qualification and want to apply to the EAH Jena in order to start a bachelor degree course.
You have finished your bachelor’s degree, and aspire a higher qualification with a master’s degree. 
You are a student at a foreign (partner) university and want to do a study exchange, or a traineeship at the EAH Jena.

Please contact our counsellors in case of any questions.
Undergraduate admissions​
Mr Uwe Scharlock
Phone +49 (0) 3641 / 205 230
Graduate admissions
Ms Elvira Babić
Phone +49 (0) 3641 / 205 148
Study exchange and traineeships
Mr Robert Schaef
Phone +49 (0) 3641 / 205 167